Influenced by Freud's theory of the unconscious, Dali joined a group of artists - called the Surrealists. Dali's artistic style crystallized into a blend of precise realism and dreamlike fantasy that became his hallmark. He showed people and objects transformed into fantastic photographic-like images that are often set in deserted landscapes.
The Dali Room on the third floor is a small sleeping room with a full-sized bed, a peek at the bay and warm morning sun. Includes shared bath, shared refrigerator, free local phone calls, LCD TV, DVD player and wireless internet.
- full-size bed
- multi-user shared bath
- nice bay views
- telephone with voicemail and dataport
- cable LCD TV with DVD player
- wireless Internet
- shared refrigerator
- seasonal air-conditioning
- complimentary local phone calls
- daily housekeeping service
- freshly prepared continental breakfast
view other rooms