Italian Renaissance sculptor, painter, architect, and poet, Michelangelo exerted an unparalleled influence on the development of Western art. Having spent his lengthy career creating monumental works of art for seven consecutive Popes, Michelangelo is regarded as the greatest living artist of his day and remains one of the greatest artists of all time.
The Michelangelo Room, our largest, is on the second floor in the front of the house. Wake up in the four-post queen-size brass bed under a beautiful chandelier, to the warm glow of the fireplace. Includes private bath, refrigerator, free local phone calls, cable flatscreen LCD TV, DVD player and wireless Internet.
- our largest room
- gas fireplace (seasonal)
- queen-size four-post brass bed with featherbed
- private bath with luxury amenities
- telephone with voicemail and dataport
- cable television and DVD player
- wireless Internet
- air-conditioning (seasonal)
- complimentary local phone calls
- freshly prepared continental breakfast
- CD/mp3 am/fm clock radio
- daily housekeeping services
view other rooms