Claude Monet was a French painter, initiator, leader, and unswerving advocate of the Impressionist style. He is regarded as the archetypal Impressionist in that his devotion to the ideals of the movement was unwavering throughout his long career, and it is fitting that one of his pictures, Impression: Sunrise, gave the group his name.
The Monet Room on the third floor is a small sleeping room with a full-sized bed, an incredible bay view and warm sun. Includes shared bath, shared refrigerator, free local phone calls, color CATV/VCR and WiFi.
- full-size bed
- multi-user shared bath
- striking bay views
- telephone with voicemail and dataport
- cable LCD TV with DVD player
- CD/mp3 am/fm clock radio
- wireless Internet
- shared refrigerator
- seasonal air-conditioning
- complimentary local phone calls
- daily housekeeping service
- freshly prepared continental breakfast
view other rooms