Picasso was a Spanish painter, draughtsman, and sculptor. He is one of the most recognized figures in 20th-century art. He is best known for co-founding the Cubist movement and for the wide variety of styles embodied in his work.
The Picasso Room on the second floor is the smallest of our queen sized rooms with a private bath. It has an additional entrance to the back deck, making it ideal when traveling with your pet. Wake up in the queen size brass bed to the warm rays of the sun. Includes private bath, refrigerator, free local phone calls, cable TV, DVD player and wireless Internet.
- queen-size brass bed with featherbed
- south-facing sunny window
- private bath with luxury amenities
- telephone with voicemail and dataport
- cable TV with DVD player
- wireless Internet
- air-conditioning (seasonal)
- CD/mp3 am/fm clock radio
- complimentary local phone calls
- daily housekeeping service
- freshly prepared continental breakfast
view other rooms