The greatest artist of the Dutch school, Rembrandt was a master of light and shadow whose paintings, drawings, and etchings made him a giant in the history of art.
On the first floor, the Rembrandt Room features a queen-size brass bed, beautiful, wide-plank hardwood floors and a private bath. Room also includes a refrigerator for chilling a nice bottle of wine, free local phone calls, cable television and WiFi.
- queen-size brass bed with featherbed
- private bath with luxury amenities
- beautiful wide-plank hardwood floors
- telephone with voicemail and dataport
- cable television
- vcr/dvd players
- complimentary wireless Internet
- air-conditioning (seasonal)
- cd/mp3 clock radio
- complimentary local phone calls
- daily housekeeping services
- complimentary continental breakfast
view other rooms