Rubens was the most renowned northern European artist of his day. By completing the fusion of the realistic tradition of Flemish painting with the imaginative freedom and classical themes of Italian Renaissance painting, he fundamentally revitalized and redirected northern European painting.
The Rubens Room on the second floor features a queen size sleigh bed and a small sitting area in the bedroom. Includes private bath located across the hall, refrigerator, free local phone calls, cable TV, VCR and DVD player and wireless Internet.
- queen-size sleigh bed with featherbed
- west-facing sitting area for great sun and a winter view of the Pilgrim Monument
- private bath (across the hall) with luxury amenities
- telephone with voicemail and dataport
- cable TV/VCR/DVD player
- wireless Internet
- air-conditioning (seasonal)
- CD/mp3 am/fm clock radio
- complimentary local phone calls
- daily housekeeping service
- freshly prepared continental breakfast
view other rooms