John Singer Sargent (1856-1925) was the most successful portrait painter of his era. During his career, he created roughly 900 oil paintings and more than 2,000 watercolors, as well as countless sketches and charcoal drawings. An expatriate American, he showed remarkable technical precocity as a painter.
The Sargent Room on the third floor is our smallest sleeping room with a full-sized bed, a view of the bay and nice sun. Includes shared bath, shared refrigerator, free local phone calls, LCD TV, DVD player and wireless internet.
- full-size bed
- multi-user shared bath
- nice bay views
- telephone with voicemail and dataport
- cable LCD TV with DVD player
- wireless Internet
- shared refrigerator
- seasonal air-conditioning
- complimentary local phone calls
- daily housekeeping service
- freshly prepared continental breakfast
view other rooms