Vincent Willem van Gogh was a pioneer of Expressionism with enormous influence on 20th century art. Many of Van Gogh's paintings — including his numerous self portraits, cornfields and the widely reproduced Starry Night—are among the world's most revered, recognizable and expensive works of art. Little appreciated during his lifetime, his fame vastly expanded after his death, and he is now regarded as one of the greatest artists of all time.
The Van Gogh Room on the third floor is a small sleeping room with a full-size bed and a nice view of the bay. Includes shared bath, shared refrigerator, free local phone calls, LCD TV, DVD player and wireless internet.
- full-size bed
- multi-user shared bath
- nice bay views
- telephone with voicemail and dataport
- cable LCD TV with DVD player
- wireless Internet
- shared refrigerator
- seasonal air-conditioning
- complimentary local phone calls
- daily housekeeping service
- freshly prepared continental breakfast
view other rooms