Spain's greatest painter was also one of the supreme artists of all time. A master of technique, highly individual in style, Diego Velázquez may have had a greater influence on European art than any other painter.
The Velázquez Room on the first floor features wide-plank hardwood floors and a beautiful bay window. Wake up in the queen size brass bed to the warm rays of the sun. Includes private bath, refrigerator, free local phone calls, cable TV, DVD player and wireless internet.
- queen-size brass bed with featherbed
- south-facing sunny bay window
- private bath with luxury amenities
- beautiful wide-plank hardwood floors
- telephone with voicemail and dataport
- cable TV/VCR/DVD player
- wireless Internet
- air-conditioning (seasonal)
- CD/mp3 am/fm clock radio
- complimentary local phone calls
- daily housekeeping service
- freshly prepared continental breakfast
view other rooms