We Love Dogs!
Christopher's By The Bay welcomes well-behaved dogs!
We’re pleased to offer accommodations for your special friend while traveling, as we understand your affection for your dog. We currently have one pet-friendly room with an outside private entrance, Picasso room, that is available for one well-behaved dog. Dogs must be pre-approved by management and must get along with people and other dogs.
Accidents and unforeseen events sometimes happen. In agreeing to stay at Christopher’s by the Bay Bed & Breakfas, the following guidelines are in effect for the duration of your stay:
- There is a $20.00 non refundable per night service fee for my pet. I understand that additional fees may apply in the event my pet causes any damage.
- All guests must sign a pet liability waiver at check in.
- Pets MUST be kept quiet at all times. If the pet cannot be left alone in the room without making noise, they must be taken with you. Pets that continue to disrupt the operation of the Inn cannot remain as guests (including complaints from other guests on same). You may be asked to leave without a refund.
- Pets are not permitted in indoor common areas including the dining room and living room. Pets are welcome on the outdoor patio but please be mindful of other guests that may be dining and/or relaxing.
- If your pet is accustomed to sleeping on furniture we kindly ask that you bring your own blanket or sheet for the dog to cover existing bedding.
- If you take your pet to the beach and would like to hose them off (or shampoo them) we are glad to provide you with an area & supplies (shampoo & pet towels for drying).
- Please walk your pet on public property and pick up after them. Please bring pet waste bags available at Petsmart, Petco, etc. Bags are also available at each Town Landing beach and at various locations throughout Provincetown.
- If damage occurs, please report it prior to checkout. Owner is responsible for the cost of any damages, repairs and/or replacement.
- We want you to enjoy your stay AND for you and yours to come back. Please ask us and we will be happy to help you with the needs of your pet and any other issues during your stay!
Thanks!Winston, Kiana and Jeb